Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was fun (except that I had to wear my glasses because I had pink eye and I hate my glasses). Brian and I went to Longhorn for a yummy dinner on Saturday night, the YW at church gave me beautiful flowers and chocolate on Sunday, Monday(my actual birthday) Austin, Aly, Matthew and I went to Chuck E Cheese to use our free tokens(Rexford was at school but didn't want to go anyway because he is scared of Chuck E Cheese), and then that night we had dinner and cake at my dad's house. Rexford made my cake with my help and then he and Brian decorated it for me. We turned the yellow cake into a pink one since that is my favorite color and Rexford helped make some chocolate frosting. Brian was sweet and got Aly and my Dad to make dinner on my birthday so I didn't have to cook. It was a fun weekend long celebration! I postponed a pedicure with my January birthday friend Stacy because of my pink eye so now I'm better and looking forward to pretty toes soon!

Rexford is shirtless because we had just eaten spaghetti and were about to eat chocolate cake :)

Brian and Rexford were beginning to write Happy Birthday on the cake when the bag exploded and a big blob of icing landed on the cake so they improvised and just added more squiggles :)

No comments: