Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Fun at Sea World

We hadn't been to Sea World since Halloween and we wanted to see all of the fun Christmas stuff so we went one Friday with Aly and Matthew and our friend Jennifer and her two kids. The kids loved seeing the Polar Express train and all of the great decorations there. They loved the shows and the rides of course. Rexford wanted to see Santa there but Austin didn't really want to be too close this year. After we left, we took Aly home and then Austin fell asleep in the car. Rexford kept asking me to take him back because he really wanted to see the Sesame Street Christmas show which was only in the afternoons. Since Austin was asleep I decided to go ahead and go back and just let him nap during the driving. The kids loved the show and I am glad I took them back. Here are a few pictures of me and my boys.

Us with a giant snowman
Meeting Santa at the Polar Express Experience
The boys loved this train! It put off steam and whistled!
My adorable little guys with the giant tree
Rexford is getting so grown up...

No comments: