Thursday, May 20, 2010

Colorful Cupcakes

I am now working with the teenage girls at church and we were having a "Values Fiesta" for Personal Progress night. I was supposed to bring dessert and so I searched the internet for a fun value themed dessert. I found this website: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/05/cupcakes.html and decided that while it would probably take forever, I had to try it. Brian thought I was crazy of course :) Since I was a youth they have added a new value (Virtue in case you are old like me and didn't know about the new one) and its color is gold and so that is why I used gold wrappers. It took about three hours but they came out pretty cool and were a big hit!

All of the value colors in order
Yummy!
They left fun, colorful designs on the inside of the wrapper

Rexford did the sprinkles on this one so it has way too many :)

No comments: