Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day

Usually Valentine's Day would include heart-shaped foods and a little gift for the kids but we moved into our new house the day before so that was impossible. I had none of my kitchen stuff unpacked or anything like that. I didn't want to just buy toys but I wanted to do something for the kids so I went to the store late the night before to pick up a few things. I picked up some books for them and a few Cars cars for Rexford and some blocks for Austin. Neither of them realized it was Valentine's day because of all the moving chaos but Rexford was so excited when he woke up to find his little gift bag! Austin was excited about the books - he loves to read all the time! He liked the blocks too once we got them open and he could tell what they were :)




No comments: