Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tag

One of my college roommates, Brooke, tagged me so here goes.

Here are the rules:
1. link the person who tagged you
2. post these rules
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

My Quirks:

1. I eat certain snacks in my own way. When I eat Lucky Charms I eat all the boring brown pieces first and then I put all the marshmallows in my mouth at once and eat them. When I eat M&Ms I like to have the same number of each color. So I sort them out and then eat all the extras so I have the same amount of each one. Then I take one of each color and eat them until they are all gone.

2. I don't like to get rid of/delete things. I just can't do it very easily. I have saved every picture Rexford has colored/painted and lots of cards, souvenirs, etc. I know I should just keep one or two and throw the rest away but it's hard for me to do. I also have trouble deleting bad digital pictures. Even if they're not very good and I'm not going to use them I just can't get rid of them. Brian wants me to get rid of some pictures of him but I can't do it. It's really hard for me when we go get Rexford's pictures taken somewhere because I like all of them and I know they're going to throw the ones I don't get away.

3. I can't stand when clothes get dirty. I know kids' clothes get dirty but it bothers me even when Rexford's play clothes get messed up. I take off his clothes when he eats because I don't want his clothes to get dirty. Brian's family makes fun of me but why have stains when you don't have to. Now that he is older he eats most meals clothed but I still take them off for dinner because it's usually messy. When we go out and I can't strip him down I take an oversized t-shirt to put over his clothes.

4. I don't eat condiments. No mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup. I like my hot dogs, hamburgers, and sandwiches plain.

5. I can't shop without a list. I am totally lost without my list even though it essentially has the same things on it each week with a few exceptions. Even though I go down the same aisles and buy the same things, I always forget something and shopping takes longer without my list.

6. I have to sleep with a box fan on now. I never used to need one but since being married to Brian who always has one on, I now can't sleep without it. It's too quiet without it and I need it on. If it's too cold at night and we don't use I have a harder time sleeping.

Tag, you're it: Alyson, Shannon, Tiffany, Stacy, Janna, Audrey

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You forgot to mention that I was your most favorite and wonderful roommate ever. Nice job on the tag, I like tags, they're fun!