Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dubbadubba

Rexford has become very interested in the letters of the alphabet lately. He totally surprised me a couple of weeks ago by answering the television when they asked what letter was on the screen and he was right! I have no idea how or why he knows certain letters. His favorite letters are w, o, b, and d. Today he also said a and e. He can even point to them on a computer keyboard or in a book. I think I might have to give credit to his favorite pbs show, Super Why! He also loves reading Dr. Seuss ABC book so that might have helped too. He gets very excited when he sees letters he recognizes in the real world-today he was screaming and smiling because he pointed to w and o on a shirt I'm wearing. It is a lot of fun to watch him learn new things. The first video is of Rexford saying some of his letters. The second video is Rexford pointing and naming his letters on the fridge.




No comments: